vendredi 8 avril 2016

Bubbles and soaps

In the last article, I talked about the dangers of using showers gels and other cleaning products that we usually have in our bathroom...
Today I'm going to show you my alternative, tested and approved. 
Organic and/or hand-mand soaps ! I've been using them for a little while now, and I can tell you, my skin is happier now.


For my face, I'm currently using this local hand-made soap. They are 100% natural and based solely on olive oil, coconut oil, grape seed oil, and sweet almond oil. They are free of animal fats, chemical synthetic additives, odor scavenger and paraben. The one I choose smells absolutely amazing ! It's a mix of citrus (lemon, orange, mandarin), lavender and black tea essential oils.


For my body and hair, I'm using Alep soap. Be careful though if you want to try it. A lot of fake Alep soaps are out there..
Real Alep soap is made with olive oil, bay laurel oil, water and soda plant. No solvent or dye are used and it doesn't contain any animal fat. Completely harmless ! Olive oil hydrates the skin and keep it smooth, so if you have dry skin or skin problems such as eczema, use it !

These kind of soaps are also good for the environment. They're package free ! No plastic bottles are going to swim in the ocean once you've finished them.

So, if you can, choose the cruelty free option. Cruelty free for the animals, the environment and your body.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire